Saturday, September 13, 2003

Please keep in your prayers the sister of the lady who led Dean to Christ:
From Sue:

Hi Anne,
We're doing okay, but keep the prayers coming. I am very bruised and my
oncologist believes it is a combination of the coumadin and my platelets
being low. I go on Tuesday to get blood work before treatment on Thursday.
If my platelets are too low I won't be able to have treatment.

Terry will be getting a CAT scan on his lung on Monday. He had an
appointment with Dr. Bell as a followup to his being in the hospital and
there was a spot on his lung showing up on the x-ray from when he was in the
hospital. Dr. Bell said if he had known it when he was in the hospital they
would have checked it out then. The radiologist is thinking it is just a
fatty mass, but need to check it out.

I'll bet you enjoyed Janie. It's so nice she could come and help.

Love to all,
Sue

No comments:

Recent Gateway Newsletters April 2024 Gateway Today March 2024  Ga teway Today                               February 2024  Gateway Today J...