Tuesday, December 2, 2003

From Dean's friend Anne, who led him to Christ:

Yes, I'll certainly keep these requests in my prayers. I have one to add to your list regarding my sister, Sue Sheppard. First of all, praise that following her chemo treatment the cat scan revealed no sign of cancer in her abdominal area. The huge tumor is gone. However, she has a total of 20 spots on both lungs and one spot on her liver that they are watching. She is now being treated with Doxil, a drug that has been known to damage the heart. Sue called last night to report that they now want to do a repeat mammogram today because the test last week revealed something in her breast.

I visited Sue and Terry a week ago Sunday and heard her sing in the Messiah. How wonderful to again hear the affirmations, For Unto Us a Child is Born, And By His Stripes We Are Healed, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth, and the wonderful Hallelujah Chorus: King of kings, and Lord of lords, and He shall reign forever and ever. Hallelujah!

Please pray for healing for Sue of the cancer and freedom from any dangerous side effects of this new chemo treatment. Nothing is too difficult for God.

Blessings,
Anne

No comments:

Banquet 2023 ALL DETAILS

  On the night of the banquet, we will be updating our supporters about Mission England 2024 view here the promo video directly from the UK ...