Wednesday, January 5, 2005

URGENT! Please continue to pray for Tyamba


www.gateway.org

I just received this email from her mom:

"Good morning Dean, I am emailing you from my laptop. I am in the Catskills. Here with family for holidays. 9 y.o. wanted to snow board.
Although I did not speak with her, Tyamba called me 3 times on Friday starting from 7am. First call no one was speaking, second a whisper I love you (I thought prank call), third call on voice mail, mommy I love you and miss you. Went to police after work. Now a major investigation is going on. Verizon was called and we found out she was calling from NY. However, they closed before the police realized they had no idea where in NY or whether it was a pay phone, cell or home phone. People were called in for overtime to work on her case. Unfortunately, because of the holiday, things will not pick up until today. I pray she was able to stay safe over the weekend.

Still working with the mayors office. Should see Tyamba on the community channel when I get home. It took forever. Some folks did not want others to know this is happening in Irvington. Months ago I put in this request. You could see the Mayor and police chief but nothing else. All a result of changing to a volunteer job instead of paying someone to do the job.

Once again, thank you for prayers. I will be in touch."

No comments:

Banquet 2023 ALL DETAILS

  On the night of the banquet, we will be updating our supporters about Mission England 2024 view here the promo video directly from the UK ...