Thursday, January 18, 2007



Wednesday, January 17, 2007



Prayer request from Archway's very first director (Dorothy Barnes nee Black) (pictured here with her husband, Rev. Tim Barnes of Living Word Church, West Milford, NJ,daughters Rebecca and Lauren and the Gavaris')


Wednesday, January 17, 2007

"Hi Friends!
I need your prayers for healing of my left shoulder, which I suspect may be bursitis. I've had a mild problem with it for a couple of years, but it suddenly became quite painful a about two weeks ago and, although I have been trying to rest it and take anti-inflammatories, etc., it's only gotten worse!

Though I tried to avoid having to, I finally made an appt. with an orthopedic doctor for Friday morning, and am praying 1) that it will be easily treatable and 2) that I won't require any kind of surgery.

I am so thankful that I can ask dear folks like you for your prayers!!!

Love,
Dorothy"

posted by Gateway Pregnancy Center @ 10:45 PM


also posted at: http://gatewaypregnancycenter.blogspot.com/index.html

No comments:

Recent Gateway Newsletters April 2024 Gateway Today March 2024  Ga teway Today                               February 2024  Gateway Today J...