Saturday, February 3, 2007

Update on Nancy Stabinski (see Blog entry below)

Dear Friends,
My family and I received great news yesterday from my biopsy surgeon. All of the sample tissue that he extracted from my lymph nodes for suspicion of cancer had negative laboratory findings.
Thanks be to GOD and to all of you, for all of the prayers that you personally offered up on our behalf and for all of your spiritual, emotional and material support freely given to us in our most recent need.

GOD bless you, one and all. Nancy
____________________________________

Thursday, January 18, 2007

One of our volunteer counselors, Nancy Stabinski, is having a biopsy tomorrow - January 19th. Please keep her in your prayers. See writes:

"DEAR FRIENDS,

I AM GOING FOR MY ENLARGED LYMPH NODE BIOPSY ON FRIDAY THE 19 AT 9:30 AM. I AM BELIEVING IT IS ONLY SOME TYPE OF INFLAMATION OR NOTHING AT ALL TO WORRY ABOUT. PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS.

LOVE,

NANCY S."
posted by Dean @ 5:26 PM

No comments:

Recent Gateway Newsletters April 2024 Gateway Today March 2024  Ga teway Today                               February 2024  Gateway Today J...