Saturday, August 8, 2009

Please pray for the family of Gateway volunteer counselor Ursula Berty



Urusla's
mother, Gizella, went to be with the Lord yesterday.

{The above picture is of Ursula's dad and mom as they celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary in 2005}



Here is Ursula with Herve, one of the baby's born to a woman she ministered to at Gateway-Elizabeth.



Ursula has been a faithful Gateway volunteer for many years.

Update: Ursula wrote this note to a friend a few minutes ago:

My dad sounded so weak and sad --- understandable after 64+ years of marriage. To the best of my knowledge, neither my father nor the rest of my family in the U.S. or in Hungary know the Lord. I'll be returning on Monday afternoon. So thanks again for everyone's prayers.

No comments:

Recent Gateway Newsletters April 2024 Gateway Today March 2024  Ga teway Today                               February 2024  Gateway Today J...