Saturday, June 26, 2021







Please consider this request from Jeremy and Samantha. They are dear friends of the Gateway family. 

https://gofund.me/ae39b4d3

Samantha writes:

Help Us Give Our Baby Boy the Memorial He Deserves

Hey everyone, so as most of you may know, my water broke just shy of 17 weeks. Mine and Jeremy‘s plan was to keep our faith in God and continue with our pregnancy knowing the risk factors for me and for the baby I wanted to continue and get as far as I possibly could knowing that we were only five weeks away from 22 weeks which is considered viable at the hospital I was in. However, we didn’t make it that far and I gave birth to my beautiful baby boy on June 21st. Obviously he wasn’t considered “viable” as he was only shy of 17 weeks, he passed at 9:55am in my arms. I asked what happens with him and they told me the hospital “takes care of it” I’m sorry but I can’t bear the thought of him being throw in some trash bin like a piece of garbage so I requested he be cremated. This came as such a surprise to us as it would anyone and we just don’t have the funds to give him the proper memorial we need to give him. The urns are so expensive even though he’s so tiny, the keepsakes are expensive and if we want anything engraved, that’s a whole other story. So, I’m asking for help if anyone can help us, it would be greatly appreciated more than you know! If you can’t that’s okay too. Prayers are always welcome and appreciated Thank you all in advance

The Story of Mighty Max  

on Dean's Prayer Requests

No comments:

Recent Gateway Newsletters April 2024 Gateway Today March 2024  Ga teway Today                               February 2024  Gateway Today J...