Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Lorena's cousin, Becky writes:

I'm writing to you all.....my friends (mostly women).....to ask for your prayers today.

My cousin, Thuy (pronounced Twee) who is bearly 39 years old, is pregnant, due date is tomorrow, water broke this morning, and after arriving at the hospital at 7:30 am or so, the doctors have not been able to find a heart beat.

They say the baby is no longer living and that Thuy will have to deliver the baby boy she was hoping to take home. Besides the obvious utter heartbreak, she felt the baby moving just last night.

I have spent the last two hours since hearing about this just begging the Lord to breathe life into this little baby boy so that Thuy will be able to take her son home and have no other excuse but to recognize God's miraculous work in this situation.

Please pray for Thuy and her husband, Mike as they endure through today. I am not sure where they stand in their faith, so keep that in mind when you pray as well.

I thank you so much for taking any amount of time out to pray for this family.

I know all you mom's and dad's can feel the heartache of this type of situation.

Thanks for your thoughtfulness in praying for them.

Sincerely,
Becky

No comments:

Recent Gateway Newsletters April 2024 Gateway Today March 2024  Ga teway Today                               February 2024  Gateway Today J...