Saturday, November 24, 2007

Please pray for Gateway volunteer, Dorothy Booker's requests:

'Please pray for my father that God will manifest His healing presence in his life according to His will and restoration in my dads relationship with Him. Pray for sister in law, and family and the death of their brother Joe, that the Lord will confort and bring a solution to the problems. Prayer for the Lord to touch hearts and save souls. prayer for safety while I travel to the South and return on Wednesday for my nephew and myself. Praying that the Lord will help me to serve in a way that honor Him by the power of the Holy Spirit.. God Bless, Thank you'

No comments:

Recent Gateway Newsletters April 2024 Gateway Today March 2024  Ga teway Today                               February 2024  Gateway Today J...