Thursday, October 7, 2004

A note to Gateway from Tyamba's mom:

"Just wanted to drop you a line to thank you and your organization once again for your prayers. As Tyamba remains missing, the pain for me has intensified.

I have been in touch with KISS FM online Sunday morning program with Bob Slade. They were broadcasting a program with Bill Cosby regarding violence. I got through and they offered to help. Hopefully, I can gain more attention to the issue not just for Tyamba's sake but for the sake of others whose children may be contemplating running away.

I will remain in touch with you. I am forever greatful for all that you do."

Read about missing Tyamba at www.gateway.org

No comments:

Banquet 2023 ALL DETAILS

  On the night of the banquet, we will be updating our supporters about Mission England 2024 view here the promo video directly from the UK ...