Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Great News from Joan concerning Geoff!

I was happy to be able to visit with Geoff this past Sunday at the
Harwyck Nursing Home in Edison where he has been for the past several months receiving therapy and miraculously improving every day. When I went in to the cafeteria where there was given to him a 50th Surprise Birthday Party (March 21st was his 50th Birthday)

I immediately focused my eye on Geoff who was sitting at a table with a plate of food. before him..He was feeding himself and very well
I must say ... what a blessed joy to see Geoff independently feeding
himself and I must say enjoying every morsal. I understand that he has lost one hundred pounds of weight and his once diagnosed diabetes has ceased to exist. All this to the glory of God...

I was able to testify of God's goodness and the love of God that Geoff has always expressed - we were able to witness that love as Geoff volutneered
at GatewayElizabeth ministering to the men prior to his surgery back in
May 2004. He also was our minute man. You could call Geoff and let him know there were donations of baby items to be picked up and he was there for you in a minute... he loved to serve God at Gateway.

Our prayers are continually for him to fully recover and come home. He and his girlfriend Sylvia are planning on marrying in the very near future.
Joan Vitale

No comments:

Recent Gateway Newsletters April 2024 Gateway Today March 2024  Ga teway Today                               February 2024  Gateway Today J...