Thursday, January 22, 2009

An encouraging quote shared by Mark Harrington of
the Center for Bio-Ethical Reform


Many believe the battle is lost. It would serve us well to read the words of another great social reformer Abraham Lincoln who wrote in July of 1858:

“I have not allowed myself to forget that the abolition of the slave trade in Great Britain was agitated a hundred years before it was final success. Remembering these things I cannot but regard it as possible that the higher object of this contest may not be completely attained within the term of my natural life. But I cannot doubt either that it will come in due time. Even in this view, I am proud, in my passing speck of time, to contribute my humble mite to that glorious consummation, which in my poor eyes may not last to see.”

No comments:

Position Available Associate Executive Director as of April 2024

    Education:   B.A. or Masters Credentials : Committed Bible believer Fluency in English and Spanish is a plus but not required ...