Tuesday, July 6, 2010


UPDATE! July 13, 2010:
Thank you for all the prayers. I know God is with us and has never departed. The most valuable things are the relationships we have with others so I'm just so grateful for all the love and encouragement.

Sincerely,
Crisol













Please pray for Crisol-Iris Lantz


'Our Plainfield director, Dorothy Booker, writes: 'One of our volunteers in Plainfield Crisol-Iris Lantz and her husband Kenny lost their apartment yesterday, to a fire. No one was hurt. Please pray for this young couple at this time.'

Crisol-Iris wrote
: " My apartment was burned down yesterday. {July 4th} No one was home and Kenny and I are well.

I'm just grateful for all God does for us. I'm reminded of Job. Just pray for us but I know God already has our back. Job 1:21


I won't be able to make it in for volunteering for a week or two. Just to get my mind straight. We're staying with my father-in-law for now."

Note from Dean to our praying friends at Gateway: 'Feel free to email her your encourgement at orchidjuls@aol.com

No comments:

Recent Gateway Newsletters April 2024 Gateway Today March 2024  Ga teway Today                               February 2024  Gateway Today J...