Wednesday, October 11, 2006

From Cathy Horling, our CPA:

Hi everyone,

Here are some updates and additions:

1) My aunt, Betty, is having a lumpectomy tomorrow. Her cancer is Stage one, praise the Lord! Please pray that it has not spread and for her complete healing.

2) My uncle, Rudy, whose doctors still want to set him up for kidney dialysis or a transplant, if a donor can be found. The bleeding in his eyes is coming under control, but damage to his vision has occurred from the treatments. All of his problems are the result of his diabetes, which we know the Lord can control. Remember the woman with the issue of blood?

3) My aunt, Renee, who is having a biopsy on a lump in her breast. Please pray that it is benign.

4) My friend, Fran, who has a tumor on her leg. Please pray that it is benign also.

Thank you so much for persevering in prayer and believing with me and my family for these healings.

God bless,
Cathy

No comments:

Banquet 2023 ALL DETAILS

  On the night of the banquet, we will be updating our supporters about Mission England 2024 view here the promo video directly from the UK ...